poniedziałek, 24 lutego 2014

* Btw, I love the Taiwanese

Today I left my mobile phone in a basket attached to one of the city bikes, and eventually realized after a few hours that I lost it. In the evening I asked the receptionists at the dorm, what would they do in such a situation. As we couldn't communicate, one local student immediately joined the converstion, of course willing to help. Guess what? As the ladies called the city bikes office, the phone was already there given back by somebody who used the bike right after me.

Yet another reason to love the Taiwanese. Today I went alone for a walk combined with some sightseeing. During around 2 hours I was approached 5 times by some random people asking if I didn't need some help, I was out of sudden given a metro map by a girl standing next to me, not to mention many smiles that I was given back while strolling around in a park.

How not to love the Taiwanese?

Brak komentarzy: