poniedziałek, 17 lutego 2014

While at a night market

Visiting night markets seems to be quite a popular activity in Taiwan. These are the places all about food, where one can try delicacies ranging from local fried chicken asses to sushi. Yesterday I went with Kitty, Sascha, Audry and Richard to one of such places, this time I was actually all happy with the food I had. It wasn't much of a challenge though, as the latter two friends are local students, who would introduce us to all the snacks around.

Meanwhile the classes started too. The first week is a so called "shopping" one, when every student can visit classes that they like, while still not being registered. As in my case SGH is fine with me not taking classes offered by the College of Management (that's the one we're all assigned to), I'm gonna mainly take ones offered by the College of Social Science.

As for now, enjoy some food pictures. By the end of June I'm planning to agree with the common opinion here, that Taiwan is a food paradise :)

The black thing is made of pig's blood.
Chicken heartes and livers.
The... chicken asses!
Audrey and me sharing an Asian omelette. The red souce isn't katchup alike, but rather sweet flavoured cream. Alongside the great passion friut tee with no bubbles.
Mango and strawberry "shaved" icecream, truly delicious.
The whole group in The Ice Hause, which is said to be one of the two best ice- cream parlours in Taipei.

1 komentarz:

Unknown pisze...

Krew świniaka <3 yummy.