niedziela, 6 kwietnia 2014

The Philippines, episode 2: The Rice Terraces

Far north from Manila, in the Cordillera Mountains stratches a Unesco Hertiage Wonder - the Rice Tarraces of Banaue and Batad. In a little town of Banaue I met up with my two friends Perrine and Charlotte, whom I was then travelling with for the rest of the trip. As my camera refused to work that very day and started just now, back in Taipei, merci to Charlotte for her pictures published here.

On our way around the Cordillera region we met several backpackers from all over the world, that we also travelled with for some time, and that made me want to do the same in near future. We met many nice Philippinos too, always friendly, willing to share their stories, and answer all my questions about their country and daily life, all of them, ranging from a hunched eldery lady to little kids speaking English as their second/ third native language.

Next stop, Sagada. To be continued.












Perrine, me, Charlotte.

Brak komentarzy: